- Maintaining current client relationships and identifying potential clients.
- Contacting potential customers to develop relationships and sales
- Developing new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales
- Collaborating with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Hiring, training, and managing junior salespeople
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services and innovating new ways to serve businesses.
- High School Education or GED equivalent.
- Proven sales experience in a related product or service
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Expert understanding of HighGrove services and products, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities.
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments
- Health, Vision and Dental benefits
- 401k, Vacation